Abandoned Car of the Week

Cadillac stopped its World War II tank building on Aug. 24, 1945, quickly changed over to cars, and rolled off the first 1946 Cadillac sedan on Oct. 7, 1945. The 1946-47 Cadillacs were basically a continuation of the 1942 models. Production ended shortly after the Peal Harbor attack on Dec. 7, 1941, before being resumed four years later. This 1946-47 sedan was found in a New Mexico salvage yard. (Photo by Becky Antioco)

 

Tags: